Feb 25, 2010

Hamster

Stuffed hamster standing on hind legs. 8.5 centimetre tall.
Whiskers are transparent threads.
Hamster

Profile of hamster

The following is a process of making. I used white cloth and red thread to show its seams.
Even if you use the same pattern, different materials make different ones.
Parts

Sew a-b of left and right. Unseam i-h. It's opening.
Sew

Sew the belly

Stuff polyester fiberfill in it.
If you put a wire in the forelegs, it can grab a sunflower seed.
Stuffing

Stitch nails. It fixes the inside wire.
Nails

Glue inside ear on outside, and cut it.
Ears

Sew the ears to the head.
You may omit the nose and mouth.
If you rouge the nose, it may be cute.
Attach the ears

Its eyes are circles of felt.
Hamster stuffed

Pattern.
Hamster pattern

21 comments:

EmilyKate said...

Too adorable!!!!

Care said...

Eeek! He is adorable!!

lori said...

he looks so real!

arthur said...

He's really cute.

Patty said...

This totally reminds me of the hamsters I had when I was a kid. Thanks for the tutorial!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Awe! So cute. I found you on One Pretty Thing. My kids would love this!

Eda1995 said...

You're a artist:D Amazing! It looks very real. J'taime!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! It's exactly what I've been looking for! I was looking for a nice big crochet one, but hadn't had a lot of luck. I guess I can stop looking now! One of my best friends loves hamsters, and I think she deserves this little gift! Thanks for the tutorial, I really appreciate it! Honest!

Zeko Fleki said...

Thanks for pattern!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't have a way to make it. I just want to purchase it! It's way cute!! privatezen@live.com

Anonymous said...

omg thats so cute!!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern with everyone. :]

Anonymous said...

love it I want a real hamster but this has done me well

Anonymous said...

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS !! you have saved my lifeeee

Anonymous said...

Cute!! xD

Katelin said...

I think those are sooooooooooo cute

Ambereye said...

soooooooooo cute! the problem is: my Hamster will e Squirrel! ( i like my squirrel!)


xx,
Ambereye...

(Roggenpfote...!)

Anonymous said...

Just what I was looking for. I need to make 2 hamsters for a pantomime in January....Sleeping Beauty. Her favourite things are......HAMSTERS !!!

Thank you so much for the pattern.

Cleo said...

This pattern is more than cute! ♥ I'm trying it out right now, but I have a thick fur cloth and it's hard to turn its paws to the right side after sewing... any tips how to handle this problem?

Besides that: Thank you very much for sharing this cute pattern! =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this pattern :) It's very well made and the result is very cool. And.... it works!: I have a Hamster!!! :)

online erectile dysfunction prescription said...

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I know how to truly obtain useful information concerning my study and knowledge.